Qualification : M.B.A.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|M.B.A.||International Marketing||Management||Edith Cowan University||2008|
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Title of the Project||Funding Agency||Year||Amount|
|1||Mr. B. Srikanth||HR Consultancy||Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad||2015-2016||8,00,000|
List of Publications
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date||Overall similarity % Index received from Turnitin|
|1||A Study on Quality of work life in Tamilnadu leather Industry: A Case Study of A.A. Shoes||A Study on Quality of work life in Tamilnadu leather Industry: A Case Study of A.A. Shoes||13|
- Mr. B. Sreekanth, attended “Management Capacity Enhancement Programme” for the 11th batch from 12th January to 18th January 2015 at Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Mr. B. Sreekanth, attended International conference in Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE 2015). It is a four day International conference, among these first two days were pre-conference workshops conducted by the BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore and collaborating with Indo-US collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) during 5-8 January 2015.
- Mr. B. Sreekanth, attended ICTIEE 2014, the International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education, organized by BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli in collaboration with IUCEE, sponsored by TEQIP during January 16th to 18th, 2014 .
- Mr. B. Sreekanth, participated in a Management Development Programme conducted at ISB, Hyderabad in collaboration with SPFU, Hyderabad on 23-24 December 2013.
- Mr. B. Sreekanth, attended “CII’s higher education conclave” organized by The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) held at Hotel Le Meridien, Coimbatore on Nov. 29, 30, 2013. The theme of the conclave is Transformational Change in Higher Education: Global Excellence through Governance, Research and Innovation.