Dr. K. V. Raaju
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|M.B.A.||Financial Management||Management||Annamalai University||2010|
|M.Com.||Accounting||Commerce||Ambedkar University SKL / Andhra University||1991|
|B.Com.||COSTING||Commerce||M R College / Andhra University||1989|
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Title of the Project||Funding Agency||Year||Amount|
|1||Dr.K.V.Raaju||Evaluation Report on Social Impact Assessment (SIA) & Social Impact Management Plan (SIMP”) Study Report on Construction of NewBroad Gauge Railway Line between Kalakada&ValmikipuramMandals, Madanapalle Division in Chittoor District under Kadapa to Bengaluru New B.G. Railway Line Project||Collector Office Madanapalle||2018-2019||10,000|
|2||Dr.K.V.Raaju||A Study on Adhaar card Implementation in Chittoor District||UGC-SERO||2014-2015||2,00,000|
List of Publications
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date||Overall similarity % Index received from Turnitin|
|1||An Introduction to Universal Accounting (IFRS) basic Understanding on International GAAP (Is it an original office system or a new standard)-in connection with India||Published in special 08 special issue 2018, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems Issn 1943-023X Index SCOPUS, Elsevier’s bibliographic database||3|
|2||Efficiency Scores of Commercial Banks in India: Data Envelopment Analysis||Published in special 08 special issue 2018, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems Issn 1943-023X Index SCOPUS, Elsevier’s bibliographic database||3|
|3||E-Commerce: The Future of Business||E-Commerce: The Future of Business||12|
|4||Show rooming: The Next Threat to Indian Retail||Show rooming: The Next Threat to Indian Retail||19|
|5||Perception of people on aadhaar (rating factors) a case study with reference to Chittoor district AP||International Journal Of Economic Research (IJER) ISSN : 0972-9380 2016/ SCOPUS, Elsevier’s||9|
|6||Proscribe on currency (bad economics) crash on Indian business”||International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, SCOPUS, Elsevier’s||10|
|7||Role of induction in enhancing the skills of civil engineering students and reaching expectations a case study with reference to Engineering Education Andhra Pradesh||International Journal of Civil Engineering & Technology (IJCIET), SCOPUS, Elsevier’s||8|
|8||NRI Admissions, Great Opportunity To Mechanical Engineering and Other Engineering Educational Institutions A Case Study with Reference To India||International Journal of Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJMET), SCOPUS, Elsevier’s||5|
|9||Are Certain brand Personality Dimensions More Valuable at Driving Loyalty than Others?||International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol.15,Iss.17,233-239, SCOPUS, Elsevier’s|
|10||Role of induction in enhancing the skills of civil engineering Students and reaching expectations a case study with reference to engineering education Andhra Pradesh||International Journal of Civil Engineering & Technology (IJCIET), vol.8,Iss.12,316-323, SCOPUS, Elsevier’s|
- "Development of sugar industry with reference to Rayalaseema region Andhra Pradesh“ Paramount publishing house New Delhi, Hyderabad, 2017
- Study On Aadhaar Card Implementation In Chittoor District, Paramount publishing house New Delhi, Hyderabad, 2017
- Technical round Avadhanam Accounting & Finance2000 Questions 114 Chapters finance Made Easy job At Your Door Step, Releasing with ISBN number 978-93-5279-232-0, 2017
- Participated in Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Regional Workshop for Orientation of Participating Institutes to Initiate Work in Adopted Village Clusters (For AP & Telangana Region) Organized by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj on 6th December 2018.
- IEEE International Conference on Science, Engineering and Management organized by (KIT) Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology Coimbatore 3rd, 4th march 2017.
- Orientation Training Programme for NSS Programme Officers organized by NSS ETI, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on 23 – 29 January 2016.
- Participated in SAMAROH 2015 11th& 12th February, 2015 “International Conference On Business competitiveness-perspectives, Challenges & Strategies and presented a paper organized by Siva Sivani Institute of Management HYD
- Arena Executive Officer Confederation of Indian Industry at Petamitta (Model Village), Amara Raja Group’s CSR Initiatives - Chittoor District on 30 July 2015.
- Faculty Development Programme on "CORPORATE GOVERNANCE" organised by INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, CHRIST UNIVERSITY, at Bangalore held on 13 th September 2014.