Dr. D. Pradeep Kumar
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Management Studies||Management Studies||SKIM, S. K. University, Ananthapur, AP.||2004|
|M.B.A.||HR, Marketing||M.B.A||S. K. University, Ananthapur, AP.||1988|
|B.Sc.||MPC||B.Sc. (MPC)||Govt Arts College for Men, Kadapa, AP.||1986|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in WB - III Floor at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2019-20
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||A Study On Employee Satisfaction and Performance at Cement Industries in Rayalaseema Region||International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol 6, Iss.6,495-506|
|2||Impact of GST on Automobile Sector In India||International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol 6, Iss.6|
|3||Employee Engagement and its Impact on Employee Performance – A Comparative Study of Cement Companies in Rayalaseema Region||Asia Pacific Journal of Research, special Issue pp:60-67|
|4||Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on India’s Automobile Companies with Reference to Maruthi Suzuki and Tata Motors||Asia Pacific Journal of Research, special issue pp:78-86|
|5||Impact Of FDI In Automobile Industry In India||Anveshana’s International Journal Of Research In Regional Studies. Law, Social Sciences, Journalism And Management Practices, Volume 2, Issue 2|
|6||An Empirical Research Paper on The Consequences Of Employee Engagement on Employee Performance Of Indian Cement Industry||International Journal of Management and Applied Science, Volume-3, Issue-3, pages:38-42|
|7||Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on India’s Automobile Companies With Reference To M & M And Ashok Leyland||International Journal Of Management And Applied Science, Volume-3, Issue-3|
- Participated in 5 Day Workshop on “NBA & NAAC Accreditation Process” Sponsored by AICTE under Margadarshana Scheme at M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on 10th Dec - 14th Dec 2018.
- Two day Convention on Business Analysis on 4th and 5th of August, 2016 at Nimhans Convention Centre, Bangalore.
- The Management Development Programme for Senior Representatives of TEQIP Institutions in Andhra Pradesh during 2-3, September, 2013 at Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
- Two Day TEQIP 2nd PERIODIC STATE LEVEL WORKSHOP AT JNTUH, HYDERABAD from 25-26 June 2013.
- A Valuation of Property in India, Presented at an International Conference by Dr. D. Pradeep Kumar organised by Osmania University, March 3rd , 4th 2010.
- A Study on Housing Insurance in Indian Scenario, Presented at St.Gaits Institution of Technology and Management, Kathari Kerala, Sep 3rd, 4th, 5th 2010.
- A Study on Housing Index, presented at Symbyosis, A Summit
- “A Study on Banking Operational Efficiency” presented at SRNIT Bengaluru.